Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The food halls on Orchard were amazing. A choice of anything and everything. Stall holders eager for your custom, tempting you with smiles, waves and taste tests of their marvellous cuisines. The smell of the place was so different, I really felt like I was far from home in a wonderful way... Having said that, I knew I had once seen a food court like this in Sydney, and suddenly I could really understand where it had come from. I finally had a geographical context, which I think is what traveling is all about. My mind was generally, and most happily boggling!
I bought a couple of spring rolls (which were so delicious) and then asked if I could photograph the lady's shopfront, she scoffed at me embarrassingly, before accepting. I think she had money to make and couldn't imagine why I found this beautiful.
How could I not?
On Thursday we went to the Botanical Gardens, where I found a place for my feet (and my dress) to camouflage with the surroundings...
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
I away to Singapore tomorrow, to see my friend...
- I packed my bags, (made sure I only had 100ml or less of anything liquid)!
- I felt sufficiently guilty for being about to leave my 4 children for 4 whole days!
- I talked to my new friend and traveling companion, Clare, (whom you shall soon hear more about)...
- I thought about the heat, the humidity, the solitude, the flight, my passport, my life and my hold on God's dear Earth...
- And what pair of shoes to take!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I do a lot of glamour photography sessions with it...
I have finally started recording demos of the new album tracks, I am learning how to record myself using Garage Band, a Fire pod and my Rode microphone.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
- Random note -
- Change of Colour?
- Change of Content
- ...of Scenery?