I wonder, if you wonder where I've been? I've been wondering the very same thing!
Well, even if you weren't wondering, I shall list some of the time consuming, brain confusing, ever amusing activities that have been keeping me from updating daily in this place of late.
Caution: List may include ranting!
I have been;
- Building a new Tullys website - which is not easy when you're a singer by trade!
- Creating a Facebook Ad for The Tullys page.
- Making Asparagus & Leak Soup - essential Winter comfort food - & easy to eat while at the computer!
- Buying an apartment - so there goes extra money for more red & sequined shoes!
- Organising a Tullys photo shoot for this weekend.
- Thinking, planning & shopping for my two August babies who celebrate their birthdays this coming Saturday & Tuesday.
- Walking up the round hill - trying to calm my nerves - and my curves!
- Generally feeling like there aren't enough hours in the day to get all that I want done!
But all is well. Very well. I feel like I'm getting somewhere! And as long as I jump up everyday and get stuck in to my life, I know I can succeed!
Enough about me! How been you?