Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chasing Sunshine


I can understand why my Father-in-law says he can really only think, and pray clearly outside.  

The first time I ever heard of such a thing I thought it in theory, to be a bit strange.  Surely your brain is no different when you're outside!  And perhaps it isn't, but maybe your heart is...  I know I've said this before, but there is something about the fresh air and being able to see the sky, and hear the wind move through the trees, that really does inspire my heart.

I love the room at the back of my house, it's a sunroom, which I have mentioned before as well.  It is one of my favorite places in the world to sit and think.  Because I can see so much of outside while I am in!


This photo was taken years ago, but it is one of best shots I have through the vase and out the window.

The position of the glass room is all wrong of course!  The windows are facing full west - so it's steaming hot on Summer afternoons, and freezing cold most of the winter.  But somehow, that is part of it's charm...

Today I feel like I need a walk outside to clear my head and get me all inspired.  The best medicine in the world I think!

Hope you get time to chase some sunshine today as well!

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...