Saturday, August 9, 2008

Into the blog world...


Sincerest apologies for not posting yesterday.

I jumped in the car with my mother & father in law at 6am, they were doing a quick day trip dash to Sydney.  And when I got home late last night I spent the rest of the evening, and early morning watching the opening ceremony.  Wasn't it marvelous!

I am a most un-athletic person, but I absolutely love the Olympics.  I think every Aussie kid does.  It always blows my mind that we have only just over twenty million people in this country and yet we seem to dominate the world of sport.  Not just in the Cricket, but just about everything!  Less winter sports I grant you, but you've just got to love the competitive Aussie spirit no matter what you think of sport.  I have to say, I am not a fan of strange games with balls, and bats or hoops or cheer leaders!?  But I respect athleticism, people who train for their sport everyday, come rain or shine, give it their all, and represent their country.  Mmm!  Props for that!

In other news, this is my 90th post!  It went so fast!  I hope it has been all that I promised it would be in my first post which can be reviewed here.

I hope that my musings about being in a large family, having strong beliefs about how I think we can best fare in this world, my big earrings (!) and musical endeavors have sought to inspire many.  I have learned so much already on this journey into the blog world, and I am utterly addicted many wonderful blogs I have found while being here, written by amazing people, with amazing insights.  Do refer to my blog list on the left hand side of this post.

Well I am to away just for now!  I have a gig tomorrow which I will share all about when I come home.

I am only just getting started on this blog, and I will give you all of my heart, each day, for as long as you will have me.

Shell xx

1 comment:

  1. How dare you forget about that look at your blog waiting for you to write something hahaha!!!

    Im glad you had a wonderful time in sydney!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...