Saturday, October 4, 2008

Truly touched...


These photos were sent to me this morning by a a fan in the audience at last Coffee & Chords who captured an interesting event that took place in the middle of my concert...


A father and his daughter stood and watched me play and sing for a little while, then after a song or two, his daughter expressed a desire to get up on stage and sing with me!  I like it when different things happen at gigs.  When the spirit of the music makes people do bold and sensitive things...  In my nearly decade long career, I have seen nearly everything!  This was really sweet!  Her name was Helen and I invited her to play a few chords with me and sing along...



I even got to hold somebody's brand new baby, and get photographed doing so!  He was so cute!



It was a great day, there was 'a lot of love in the room' - and I was truly touched!

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...