Sunday, April 5, 2009

Time Capsule


Another beautiful Sunday is here!  Hope all you Eastern Australian friends remembered to put your clocks back...  Anna is organising a family time capsule for everyone to contribute something that represents them.  It is to be opened in five years, I think it should be ten, give things a chance to really change...

Anyway, this is my contribution -



A purple shawl - very me;

A copy of some new music for my new album - hopefully this will be a well loved, old favourite by the time we reopen it;

A 'Fall Too Hard' EP and Tullys business cards!

And of course, a pair of my BIG earrings!

I feel well represented by this little collection, and besides, I am not putting my iPhone in there, so that lot will have to do!

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...