Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Month...



...today since I gave birth, and it has been an amazing four weeks indeed.

I feel like my eyes are more open,
My senses more acute,
My mind is more alert, and welcoming to wisdom, and faith,
and especially to love.

And my love, speaking of which, is finally home...


So this month past-
this crazy, wonderful first four weeks
is not only over-
has not only prepared us for a myriad of possibilities ahead,
But has brightened my mornings,
and left me happily restful by night
has herewith, given my days even more meaning!

My little wriggly, grunting chubby cheeked fellow,
How foolish I was to have thought I was complete without you.

Welcome Home,
Little one.

I am so glad you're here.

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...