Monday, May 26, 2008

A deep thinker about seasons.


Happy Monday to all!

Now as well as music going around my head, there are always words as well...

Maybe because we are very soon to be calling it winter, I am thinking today, about the seasons. But not just the weather, and time of year, I'm also thinking about seasons in our lives...

The way sometimes a whole pile of things seem to come to a close at around the same time, and new opportunities, or new problems seem to emerge all at once. The way you look back on things that happened seasons ago and realise how much you have since learned.

So today I'm a deep thinker about seasons. I think the weather does play a part in how we feel though. I always try to remember to look out the window when I'm inside for a long time and keep in touch with what the sun, clouds, wind or rain are doing - it seems to keep you in reality.

I'm cleaning up after babies, and playing piano today in preparation for my gig on Sunday. I'm looking out the window and thinking about going for a walk as soon as I can as well! Hope this is going to be a prosperous winter for all.

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...