Friday, May 30, 2008

a grateful recipient...


My daughter and I received a beautiful package in the mail this morning.  A print from a Sydney based artist which we purchased on ETSY, which I believe is a site that hosts the selling of hand made goods.  

It is the most beautiful piece.  I have this amazing respect for artists, their canvas is my song...  I can feel the spirit from their art when I look at it...

One of my other favourite artists is GW Bott, look her up, she's wonderful.  I know her well as a person, and her art has inspired many a song of mine, and nicely enough she has complimented my music before too!  

So this week I have been a deep thinker about seasons, artists, autumn trees, and every good thing!  I hope you feel inspired now too!

Shell xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who is more beautiful; I'm thinking its that gorgeous daughter of yours! I'm so glad it arrived safe and sound. I'll always remember you being my very first print recipient *beams*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we will cherish it - we Tullys know art when we see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...