Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New! Like the morning!


I have been thinking about it for a long time...

A place to write, and share. A place to express
more than just 'hey, I'm a singer, you should buy my album.' A place that is more than 'Twelve Short Stories."

* * *

I got up at 5am this morning with my husband who had to be on set for an acting job. After I saw him off I sat down here and thought, right, I am going to be a blogger! So I have spent the morning creating an account and getting excited and nervous all at once! This is a big gig for me! I am a shy person naturally, so I am partly doing this as an exercise in self confidence - and I'm ready!
I hope you will stay with me and read these short stories each day. I promise to keep it interesting - I have a very interesting life based around family, strong beliefs, really big earrings (!) and of course, music - my most faithful gift... I am a songwriter, and a singer. I have had the privilege of working in a band with my husband and brother-in-laws for nearly ten years now - we rock, don't you worry! I will tell you more as we go along...


So here it is, my first post. New, like the morning! ...and it's going to be a beautiful day!

Shell xx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Mechelle! I am so excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to hear your musings on life, music, big earings and strong beleifs... You'll definitely become a link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, my fellow artist!

    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good onya Mechelle!! You GO GIRL!!!!
    love
    Linny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...