Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy busy busy


I often think to myself that there simply aren't enough hours in the day!

I am someone who usually gets up before the sun, and goes to bed in the early AM hours.  And yet, there isn't enough time to do everything I want!  I don't mean to sound complaining - I am also someone who doesn't like to complain about anything.  We are just so blessed here in the first world - we have nothing to complain about do we?!

I wear a lot of hats in my life.  I wear the mother hat, I have four children - which people can never believe because I have only just turned thirty!  I wear the housewife hat - which I really enjoy actually!  I happen to love washing, cleaning, cooking, cleaning, washing, cleaning, more cooking, then more cleaning!  He he!



...I wear the wife hat - I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend.  The sister & sister-in-law hat, then the musician hat, the poet hat... the list goes on...  No wonder I feel there isn't enough time to fit it all in!



Shell xx




2 comments:

  1. I know what it feels like to want more time in the day! And you seem to do a brilliant job as a multi-hat wearing woman! My mum had four children before she was thirty and often had people say the same thing. But I have to say your babes are gorgeous; I am particularly fond of the little one with not a lot of hair! And your husband too - you're a blessed woman; truly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I'm in the process of making you a Tullys pack!

    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...