Monday, May 19, 2008

Me and Mt Painter


The sun is shining today, I've been for a walk up Mt Painter...


I love walking.  Nearly ten years ago, I lost over fourty kilos by walking up Mt Painter everyday.  So me and Painter have a special bond... 


 I still walk everyday, partly for fitness, and partly for the chance to be alone, clear my head, breathe in the air and to listen to the quiet voice...


You know, the voice in your head which is quiet and soft.  So quiet, that you have to listen very carefully...

If you don't know what I mean then shosh! ... just listen, and you will hear it...

I like that in life, all you need to do to have a heart, a depth of mind, and thought is to choose it.  
No matter your race, colour, or social background, you may live in the light if you want to.


Smell the flowers, look up at the sky, treat others as you would want to be treated.

Cool!

Shell xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you write and your photos Shell! I can sense your "blog" will become a book one day.....
    bless you for sharing as you have blessed me!
    love
    Linny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree. Gorgeous sky. Beautiful face. I feel a special bond with some of the "hills" in my local area too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, your comments make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...