Thursday, June 19, 2008

an album, on iTunes!


Well it's a grey day in Canberra today, but mine has been nothing but sunshine - the album has finally been released for sale on iTunes!

It has been a long road to get here, and between you and me, I don't know if anyone will buy it... but I am so excited to have my art on display and for sale in the worlds biggest music store!  If you feel like a peek, just search for 'The Tullys' in the iTunes online store.

Here are a couple of snaps taken at Studios 301 in Sydney where we recorded the bulk of the album...



And this is the beautiful cover, graphic art done by Maureen, my beautiful Mother-in-law.


I just think it's cool that my kids and  my grand kids and great grand kids will all be able to hear what we recorded that summer in the studio!

Shell xx

1 comment:

  1. How exciting; I'm sure people will buy it on itunes when they know it's there. I've been enjoying it so much. And I love to see photos of you are all recording in action. And you have the true heart of an artist; to create for your children and your grandchildren and the pleasure you'll bring them... I feel like that about my children's books; even if they just end up getting passed down through my babes. Its Something special and true for them. Have a lovely weekend Mechelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...