Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The long and winding road...


'The long and winding road, that leads to your door...'
Sir Paul McCartney

All I have to do in order to get to the top is stay with it, keep walking. Stay on the track, not give up when it gets hard...

No matter what happens, or how I feel, keep walking...


And soon enough I'm nearly there... Only the deepest determination will carry me up the last few steps...


At the top it is windy and wild, and the view is unbelievably beautiful!

But the best thing of all is that I did it myself, no one can take it away from me.

My heart is racing.

Then I feel still, and proud that I stayed on the track, and didn't give up, it makes my spirit sing!

The pain is forgotten, only happiness remains.

This is the meaning of life! It seems...

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...