Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday inspirations...


I just have to show you what I can see from the top of my hill on a beautiful morning!


There is nothing like a walk in the cold wind with your coat, scarf and gloves...  Then home for a hot shower, and hot breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs and orange juice - followed very soon after by strong tea and toast with butter and raspberry jam.  These are the  things that make me feel happy and inspired.

I try to remember to feel everything in life.  Not put things aside if they're painful, or hard.  And not to forget about enjoying the good things, which are abundant, and prosperous even when we don't notice.

On Sundays I especially like to ponder life with my hands wrapped around a cup of tea looking out the window...  I thoroughly recommend it.

Shell xx

2 comments:

  1. there is nothing like a walk on a cold day when you wear a coat - nothing at all so lovely. Because walking should be fun and interesting and thought-provoking; and quite frankly if its on a treadmill - that's not walking! I am feeling a bit out today - I need some fresh air; a cup of tea; and a few moments to collect my thoughts and reconnect with someone who I've been neglecting a lot recently; someone all-knowing, ever-loving and ever-present... there is no love like the Father's and there is nothing so beautiful as his world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing so beautiful indeed! Except maybe you windhover! He knows you, for He made you out of His own image... Even when you are distracted, His eye is on you, and He knows your heart is true.
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...