Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hodgepodge gourmet!


I love nothing better than a lunch made up of left overs!  I love going through the fridge and finding things from dinner the night before, or yummy things I had forgotten all about from several days ago, and making a hodgepodge luncheon extravaganza of it all!

It really is very satisfying to make another meal out of bits of beautiful dishes previously made...

...Then admiring your empty plates (note the plural!) at the end!

And to make the hodgepodge gourmet lunch complete, tea with a McVitie's chocolate wheat bicky!

Does life get any better?

Shell xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad people are trying my crazy recipes! And that you enjoyed them as well! Ah, yes, nothing quite like some warm fritters, or a chocolate wheaton...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. would really like some of your soup :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fritters were truly delicious! And the soup is my favourite, Asparagus and leak - yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...