Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Anna


She is not so good at saying, 'hello, and how are you?'
and I bet she is much worse at good byes,
She may catch your eye and say a thousand things in silence,
I've lived for those periodic times...

Anna, you've been twice as sweet as I thought you'd be,
And I know you've never been so far away from home;
I know we will see you again,
I know I will be your friend,
And I know now, this is not the last time.

She is wiser than she ever has to convince you of,
And she is smarter than she's letting on!
She'll catch your eye and say a thousand things in silence, 
 don't understand her, but I like her.

Anna, you are more beautiful than I thought you'd be,
And I know you've never been more in love-
than you are now,
I know we will see you again,
And I know you will be my friend,
And I know now...

She is not so good at saying 'hello, and how are you?'
But she knows this is not really goodbye...

Shell xx

ps: this is my 100th post!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post Shell, an amazing achievement and a blessing to us all : )

    bless YOU!!

    love

    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...