Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tea and satisfaction


Is there anything better than the cup of tea you have in the wake of hard work, and a job well done?

I sit here this morning with tea and a sense of such satisfaction having been for an early morning walk...


Which I must confess I didn't feel like doing when I woke up!  I felt a little fuzzy, my head a little heavy - but I put on my jacket and went anyway to find the sun and say good morning to him!

And did he not put on a marvelous welcome..?


When I got home I realised that the days I don't feel like going to see the sun and the trees on the hill, are the days I need them most.  Hard work makes you feel alive!  And makes the pleasure from the cuppa enjoyed afterwards, all the more immense.  

Shell xx

1 comment:

  1. For the information of anyone following my blog comments, I had a lovely reply to this post yesterday from an RSS feed on MyChurch.org - I thought I would cut and paste it here!

    Shell xx


    Mike n Laura:

    August 12, 2008 at 5:26am

    Shell, lovely post! God says it will be beautiful, but unless we force ourselves to overcome the objections which arise from within, it is so easy to miss the blessing he promises when we obey! (I know this isn't specifically what your blog is about, but this is how it spoke to me.) God bless!
    ~mike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...