Saturday, October 11, 2008

Anything (Carers' Version)


Anything (Carers' Version)

Yay!

Anything, from the Twelve Short Stories album has been re-released with different lyrics and is just today available on iTunes!

I was approached by the Carers Association here in Canberra to provide them with a theme song for the launch of their DVD last year.  You can find it here on youtube, I recommend watching this video if you are interested.  It is very moving, explains completely what the Carers Association is all about, and I feel so blessed that my song helps communicate the emotion.  

This year they have put together a new short film, and have asked for Anything to be featured on the soundtrack once more.  I will be performing it live also at this years launch which is to be held at Old Parliament House with the PM in attendance.  I am looking forward to it. 

Feeling like a very blessed songwriter today!

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...