Monday, December 29, 2008

a change of scene...



Well I am not long back from my very first camping trip!  Tired are my muscles from climbing up hills and exploring through gullys, but refreshed is my soul from a change of scene and a wonderful adventure.  Here are some of the beauties captured along our walks...




Like diamonds in the rough, there appear little yellow bush flowers amongst the bark and gum leaves...



And also do little girls emerge!




My favourite was the round gum bushes with the red tips, roughly finished leaves, I love the disheveled perfection of the Australian bush.





Of course dinner was nothing short of gourmet!  I brought a home made salsa, and coleslaw, we fried onions, pure beef and chilli sausages and mushrooms over the fire.  For desert we boiled up the billy and made tea which was accompanied by Kathleen's home made chocolate brownies and Anna's home made ginger biscuits.

And into the night we sat around the campfire singing, playing, laughing...



Shell xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your thoughts...