Sunday, December 7, 2008

New chapters...


Today the newlyweds returned home to us.  Full of stories, and happy boisterous banter, with photos to share.  Most of them pictures of each other, or both of them together with beaches in the distance...  Very sweet, and young, and nice to see.

Today Jamie and I talked about a road trip holiday for the six of us.  That is Jamie, Moi and four munchkins...  Very exciting.  Thoughts of getting away from the daily routine for a little while are filling my head and making me giddy!

Today there was a feeling of things having come full circle...

Today lots of things feel completed; and new adventures, trials and triumphs await us all...

I don't know if maybe it's just me, but today feels like the day you finish the book.  And tomorrow is new, and near, and and here to be rejoiced in.  

Looking forward to writing new chapters...

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...