Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sometimes....


...I take my camera for an early morning walk to explore;



My feet find soil and leaves and rocks and gravel to walk upon; 



My hands find big, old trees to touch and sometimes hug!



My shadow is at one with the paddocks of golden, Australian grasses and thistles;



My path is narrow and winding, slowly ascending;



And at the top I am in a triumphant state!  I admire the 360 degree view.  

Wind blown, squinting at the morning sun, no make-up, just me, and my camera.

Meditative, and inspired, for all the day long.

Shell xx

2 comments:

  1. these photos are gorgeous... the colours and contrast beautiful; blue skies, hazy grasses, a thoughtful profile... I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am truly complemented : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...