Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Veggie Songs!


My friend and I are on a sort of week-off-together-before-he-goes-to-China thing, and it has been just great! The weather however has been misery itself, with fierce cold wind, rain and today even hail! But we were not about to let minute factors like that that keep us indoors...


Instead, we turned over, and replanted our veggie patch for a new season of growth and hopefully much plentifulness!

I took delight in planting these beautiful baby veggies, enjoyed getting my hands dirty, my hair gritty, and all in the name of fresh home grown food - to further our {living} dream of the Good Life...




{Gosh, this could be an album cover for my veggie songs!!}

Shell xx

2 comments:

  1. You're looking so radiant and beautiful my friend, I hope you had a good week together; can't wait to see this garden grow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...GORGEOUS...EVERY bit of this...& YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...