Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wish...

{photo by Anna Eliza Tully}

Like child, made of innocent hope 
I make my way through tussock spread fields,
I venture your mountains
and lie in the grasses
Paint, and ponder the trees...
Sometimes follow, and keep to the trails,
other times break away
to step along paths of the kangaroos and wallabies,
there, to find rock to sit upon
I make, in my solitude, 
a wish, which scatters dandelion,
 - and centers my hopes,
on what it is really I need...
and where I know I need to be
In order to ask, with thanksgiving and grace,
for what I want.

Shell xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so touching! <3

    - Amee .R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You word your thoughts and cares so beautifully, so purely... I am blessed to read them this morning, and think of you with a full and loving heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day you beautiful mom, wife sister, friend. May God pour out his richest blessings upon you this day and throughout the coming week. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Amee, first time commenting! Welcome, sit down, read up, and I'll put the kettle on!

    Em, you bless me with such kind words this day too. Inspiration is a thing that goes, and comes around anon...

    Joyful, thank you for your kindness - for you to think of me this day is so very lovely of you - I am truly touched! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...