Thursday, February 9, 2012

A family day (in blues and greys)...


You may be knowing that my husband is home after a long stint away working hard for his family (and his country)...


So we made a trip towards the sea (even though the weather was a little less than sunny).

 

Oliver enjoyed his first crawl on the wet sand.




The colours were magnificent - and so different from a typical Australian summer's day on the coast.  It felt all the more special to have to cove all to ourselves as a result of the grey and drizzly day.


And to be once again with my friend made everything right.

Shell xx



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time. I especially liked the photo of Oliver crawling over sand and sea. Have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I forgot to say I like your new blog look. It's fresh and airy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...