Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday night shopping...


Sometimes on a Friday night "we" as in Jamie, myself and our four children go out and have dinner and a shop in the city centre.  It is hectic, but lovely when we're all together.  Now that the two little ones are getting a little bigger it is more of a human experience!  Sean, 3 and Tara nearly 2 years old, were born 16 months apart.  You wouldn't believe how shocked I was to find I was pregnant again when I already had a baby of 8 months!

It was a difficult but wonderful time when they were both very very little - you never know your strengths until you get trialled and tested in a big way.  Little Sean didn't sleep very much for the first 2 and a half years if his life, and Tara wasn't much better at sleeping either!  It's amazing how well you can do with very little sleep.  It taught us that so much in life is attitude based.  I believe that success in life doesn't depend on what happens to you, but on how you respond to it.

Here are a couple of photos which I hope convey the fruits of all our hard yakka!

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...