Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lovely, lovely!


I woke up this morning to some lovely, lovely emails which I checked before I went outside for my morning walk.  Lovely comments on my blog - which makes my heart sing with glee!  And a letter from my sister in law from Nashville making plans for coming out to Australia with my brother in law and their two daughters.  As I'm sure you remember there is going to be a wedding here on the farm this November, my husband's sister Sarah is getting married, so plans are being made for family to come home - it's all rather exciting!

A couple of little pictures to start off the tale of my trip to New York...

Central park...  It really IS as wonderful as they say it is... 
(Jamie, and little Sean only 6 months old)

And the beauty found on every piece of stone...  I could not stop taking photos of mossy stone work, and big old trees and grand old apartments...

More to come another day soon!  Have a lovely, lovely day!

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...