Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moments like this...


The children just went outside to play for a brief moment in the cold, and I am sitting here drinking tea and eating dried pears and macadamia nuts!  Oh yeah!

Moments like this are rare in my life at the moment, but well worth the earning...

I received a lovely package in the mail this morning from a little windhover!  Some goodies for me and a couple of things to be put away for Christmas presents - I thought I would start my festive shopping early this year!  I love shopping, especially for gifts.  It is such fun to look through a site like etsy where everything is handmade lovingly.  I highly recommend this sort of shopping.  In fact, I highly recommend any kind of shopping!  As long as there is coffee involved with it somewhere!

I'm smiling, and looking at my now, empty cup of tea.  Off to make pumpkin soup and crumbed chicken for dinner!

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...