Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time flies...


I find myself tired but happy as I sit down here with you tonight.  Thanks to the miracle of wireless broadband I can sit in my lounge room, with feet up, dressing gown on, and talk to you with laptop, on lap!

It has been a lovely day.  I must say that I insist on every day being a lovely day if I can help it.  And I think that 90% of the time, you can help how you feel, and I choose happy!  I think this is my theme for this weeks blogging - happiness is a choice!  


I wish I was in Sydney so that I could wonder around the city during world youth week and hear the singing, the praising of God and the love of life.  I am not a Catholic, but I believe that if you have love in common with another religion, then you have God in common.  And God is far above, and away from the labels we put on Him...

I am enjoying tidying up the garden in anticipation of visitors for lunch on Saturday.  And I am shocked that tomorrow is Friday!  Where did the week get to?

Time flies when you're having fun I suppose!

Thanks for visiting : )

Shell xx

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised to see a comment I'd left here the other day hadn't been saved - I must have done something wrong! lol!

    I just wanted to say that I agree with you totally that happiness is a choice - and thought I'd add that beauty is also a choice - we can create it, appreciate it and enjoy it. Life itself is beauty...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...