Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The village green...


I heard today from a good friend & musician from Canberra, who played with us (The Tullys) for many years after Lawson went to the US.  He did our sound for Tullys gigs and even played on the album Twelve Short Stories - so all the beautiful organ you hear on TSS was provided by, overseas explorer and fellow blogger Mr Phil Daniel.

It's funny how you can just meet up for a chat online...  I find it always, deliciously comforting to keep in touch with friends, from school, or chaps who've made your coffee for years - you find out you're related to!... people you've only met twice, or only online...  

I feel like I am visiting the village green, when I log on to see how friends are going with their loves and their lives.  And you only need to type a few words to say you're still around, still sane; and hope from them, you'll hear the same...

I stroll all over the place from my MacBook Pro sitting in the sunroom, in beautiful Canberra.  I have met some absolute lovlies from all over, and I am so chuffed with the response I have had from so many of them over this little blog, which I enjoy writing so much everyday!

Well Tuesday seems to be becoming my morning sunrise photo day, so here is what the sun said to me when I went up the hill to see him this morning!

Shell xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your thoughts...