I have found myself -
* Singing along with carols playing in the shopping centre,
* Devising plans to hang large ornaments from the mushroom shaped tree in my backyard,
* Thinking about this years wrapping paper theme, last year was solid colour w/ gold ribbon, this year, I just want everything purple!
* Imagining my lounge room with an enormous pine tree in it! How I cannot wait...
But mostly -
* Making sure that I remember to feel it all, every candy cane, and each special moment.
I think I have finally grown up enough, that I remember to create wonderful times with my friends and family, which become wonderful memories. What I do today, I want to be proud of, and/or to have learned from for tomorrow.
Tis the season to be jolly!
I want to practice deliberate acts of kindness and generosity this season, and I want you to do it with me! I really want us to do it everyday, in all sorts of ways, and I am hoping you will post your suggestions, and your good deeds done.
I think to give, is to grow, is to learn, is to turn away from selfishness, and embrace love - all year long.