Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day Five - Oh Brother Where Art Thou?



On Saturday morning we explored McLaren Vale, visited a winery (pitty I don't like wine, but the views of vineyards as far as the eye could see were beautiful)!  We took Sean (who is three, and mad about trains) to a cafe which was converted from an old train.



Then we were off to see my mother who lives near the beach.  These are hers and my feet!



And mine and Tara's...


Emma, Campbell and Sean frolicked around in the water and had the most wonderful time!






Later that day I had a chance to catch up with my little brother.  Somehow distance, and the swift passing of years have seen us apart for eight of them.  He was a little less like a boy and more like a man, so familiar, this person I grew up with.  Yet there was so much we had to catch up on.  We both agreed to not let distance or time keep our hearts and minds apart again. 



Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...