Sunday, March 29, 2009

Treasures from China


My dear friend is finally home from his working travels in China, and has brought me back a plethora of weird and wonderful things from this amazing country.



I am glad he found another unusual tiled mural to photograph!  The previous one can be found here...




I am completely in love with this gorgeous teapot.   However finding it hard to decide which is nicer between it, and the blue box it came in!




I'm thrilled with this Chinese black tea, again the artwork on the box is just so beautiful.



I shall reveal more of the treasures I received in a little while... until then, I thought I would conclude with this self portrait of Jamie on the train between Guangzhau and Hong Kong.

The most important treasure brought safely home.

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...