Thursday, July 23, 2009

She's Got a Way.



"She's got a way about her,
I don't know what it is,
But I know that I can't live without her;

She's got a way of pleasing,

I don't know why it is,

But there doesn't have to be a reason,

Anyway...


She's got a smile that heals me,

I don't know what it is,

But I have to laugh when she reveals me;


She's got a way of talking,

I don't know what it is,

But it lifts me up when we are walking-

Anywhere...


She comes to me when I'm feeling down,

Inspires me without a sound,

She touches me and I get turned around,


She's got a way of showing,

How I make her feel;

And I find the strength to keep on going,


She's got a light around her,

And everywhere she goes,

A million dreams of love surround her,

Everywhere...


She's got a way about her

I don't know what it is

But I know that I can't live without her

Anyway" -Billy Joel


Shell xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts...