Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happiest of Halloweens!


I want to start by saying thank you to all who watched the new 'My Brother Charlie' video and extra love and kisses to you who left commentary - it means so much to hear your thoughts!

I want to mill around in the middle by saying I have had a fabulous weekend of insane fun resulting in even less sleep than normal! {Never been a big fan of sleeping - I prefer staying up late and writing songs or baking cakes!}


Or singing & dancing all night for a happy crowd of people - then dashing home to bake cakes and quiche and Halloween Pumpkin Soup for another cat show catering bonanza!

I will climax with some hot-off-the-press pictures of our family Halloween dress-up supper and dance off!

There was Emma, dressed as the Russian Princess Anastasia...

My Campbell, a dashing Robin Hood!


Sean was determined to go as Batman (also my favourite super-hero) so I made him a costume from cardboard for the mask, and hand drawn applique motif top.

I made for Tara an interpretation of a character she made up herself, called a Chicken-Monkey!

I hope it translates..!

The Newlyweds arrived looking simply dandy as Scarlet O'Hara and Rhett Buttler...

My wonderful friend and Sister-in-Law kate, as Napoleon!

The eccentric and graceful Anna Eliza as the Grecian muse of Dance...


And who? I hear you ask did I and my Jamie friend handsome husband wear to the ball?

Voila'! (and they are not real sideburns!!!)

: )

Blessings to all - and singing "Happiest Halloween" to the masses!

Shell xx


4 comments:

  1. I love the costumes! My favourite is chicken-monkey! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costumes too. Not sure I have a favourite but the Robin Hood character sure comes close. One of my heroes as a child. Looks like you all had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I forgot to say how much I love your sideburns, he he :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fabulous! I love the Tully Halloween gathering! Your costumes are wonderful; I especially love THE CHICKEN MONKEY!! Blessings to you dear friend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...