Sunday, February 14, 2010

In the tiniest of ways...


We are still enjoying the rain here,
with it's leaky windows and perfect puddle jumping weather!

*

The rare occasion of being stuck indoors has led me to much piano playing,
and deep thinking at the computer,
which this morning led me to a most wonderful insight from the Lord.




And I wrote it a song.


Then realised I was writing with a blue pen that belongs to a most special friend, who must have left it behind last visit - and with it some of her smiles - for it has been a great companion to me at the piano, and aided me with my own inspiration.

Please know dear friend;

that little blue pen is in excellent health and her ink is still the perfect shade of blue-ness!
Her new owner is treating her very well, and she will see you next week!

Shell xx

4 comments:

  1. I love rainy days too and I'm sure your song will be glorious! I'm so jealous that you're going to Emily's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kind of unintentional calling card I leave those blue pens everywhere! How heart-warming to know you are getting so much good use out of it! But I'm filled with much much more joy to know the next day I see you I'll be marrying my beautiful friend! Is it really FIVE days away?! (and I will look forward to a warm hug from you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are being inspired to wonderful creations. I look forward to hearing more :-) Enjoy your visit with your special friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...